There is a cure for ME/CFS

It is repeatedly claimed that there is no cure for ME/CFS. That its' cause is unknown.This is patently wrong and often deceptrive as many who have recovered from this condition through correction of their TMJ and other body asymmetries will tell you. We are mostly dealing with patients who have been sick for a very long time and were never referred for a TMJ evaluation. It is imperative that your doctor refers you for this evaluation at the outset.

There is a cure for ME/CFS

Postby themsforum.org » Mon, 12 Nov 2012, 8:29 pm

The Conventional Explanation: "Chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS) is the most common name used to designate a significantly debilitating 'medical' disorder or group of disorders generally defined by persistent fatigue accompanied by other specific symptoms for a minimum of six months in adults (and 3 months in children/adolescents, not due to ongoing exertion, not substantially relieved by rest, nor caused by other medical conditions. The disorder may also be referred to as myalgic encephalomyelitis (ME), post-viral fatigue syndrome (PVFS), chronic fatigue immune dysfunction syndrome (CFIDS), or several other terms. Biological, genetic, infectious and psychological mechanisms have been proposed for the development and persistence of symptoms but the etiology of CFS is not understood and may have multiple causes. There is no diagnostic laboratory test or biomarker for CFS nor is there a definitive cure for this illness."

However, please read this article to find out that there is a cure. Please also read other postings on other threads on this forum:

http://www.positivehealth.com/article/c ... ndrome-cfs
themsforum.org
Site Admin

Return to Is ME/CFS caused by Temporo Mandibular Joint Dysfunction?