MS Testimonials

Here you may post topics that are not covered by the sub headings.

MS Testimonials

Postby themsforum.org » Wed, 09 Sep 2015, 7:44 pm

This is the first of many testimonials of patients who are benefiting from proper treatment:

I am a 55yr old female, who apart from childhood/ early adult asthma and sports related wear and tear of the knee, elbow, shoulder and neck, (mild cervical spondylosis), had enjoyed 54 yrs of robust good health.
In December 2014 1 became ill, the symptoms were as follows:-
1) Severe, life altering dizziness;
2) Severe parasthesias in arms and legs;
3) Exhaustion;
4) Tinnitus;
5) Unexplained, unwanted weight loss from 9 st to under 8 st, for my height, underweight.

My excellent GP whom I had rarely visited, ran many tests over several weeks
It was found that I had a positive ANA blood count that gradually rose from 1:80 to 1:320
(zero would be normal), indicative of an Auto Immune Disease.

This combined with my other symptoms meant that I was suspected of having either Multiple Sclerosis or Systemic Lupus Erythmatosus (SLE).
Extensive tests/ scans and investigations ensued with consultants in the following fields:-
1) Neurology;
2) Rheumatology;
3) ENT;
4) Cardiology;
5) Orthopaedic.

Whilst waiting for the results of these tests, all of which eventually proved inconclusive, I found Dr Amir's website and arranged an appointment in Feb 2015.
Dr Amir is an exceptional man; kind, articulate, highly intelligent and an excellent Cranio Dental Surgeon, who has successfully treated many conditions when mainstream medicine has failed.
I have always known that my frame and jaw are not symmetrical, but, somewhat to my surprise, Dr Amir explained this could be causing all of my symptoms.

The following day he fitted two discreet braces to redress this imbalance, which I continue to wear. He also recommended specific exercises, some dietary changes and supplementation.

Now, 4 months later, my symptoms are hugely reduced and my health is returning to normal.
The life compromising dizziness is now intermittent and not severe. Sleep is no longer interrupted by the tingling which is barely perceptible.

My GP was delighted and surprised by all of this and in particular, that the ANA blood test has now reversed and returned to normal meaning it is back to Zero.
He wanted to know if I'd been doing anything different to bring about this extraordinary change other than the physiotherapy that had been recommended to me to alleviate the cervical spondylosis.

As yet, I haven't told him of my regular consultations and treatment with Dr Amir, but will do so when all symptoms are completely resolved and my treatment is finished.

I am truly indebted to Dr Amir for his unswerving confidence and ability to bring about this dramatic turnaround in my health.
I will never be able to thank him enough.

Patient name withheld at her request.

Comment: Dr Amir has had considerable flack from the MS Society and their shills in the past when any of my recovering patients have tried to post their outcomes on the MS Society blogs. They continue with their efforts to discredit me by not removing derogatory and slanderous blogs and have made very considerable and futile efforts to stop me helping patients. This testimonial flies in their face and so does the recovery of many other patients suffering from not only "Multiple Sclerosis" but very many other 'invented' illnesses.

Dr Mercola had a fantastic and a very apt piece in his article:

"The food, chemical, and biotechnology industries have all built up intricate and powerful systems designed to manipulate public and scientific opinion using false front organizations and industry shills posing as independent experts.

The mission is to mislead people — including lazy reporters — about issues that threaten the corporate bottom line.

So-called astroturfing techniques are frequently used to discredit the opposition and create the false appearance of scientific consensus on a particular issue.

Astroturfing refers to the effort on the part of special interests to surreptitiously sway public opinion by making it appear as though there's a grassroots effort for or against a particular agenda, when in reality such a groundswell of public opinion might not exist.

One hallmark of astroturfing is attacking those who question the status quo, and using derogatory terms such as "crank," "crack," "nutty," "pseudo-science," and "conspiracy theorist" to describe them and their argument.

These shills also inject themselves into social media discussions, pretending to be "regular people," when in fact they have a very clearly defined agenda to steer the conversation."

Patients who may suffer from symptoms such as described by this patient must seek a TMJ and symmetry evaluation with the utmost urgency. Any delay makes the problem much worse and takes a lot longer to correct. Do not be mislead that you have some obscure auto-immune disease which, even the neurologists will admit, they know nothing about but are happy to prescribe you Steroids which will knock your hips out or prescribe you immune system killer drugs - an anathema in altruistic medical practice.
themsforum.org
Site Admin

Return to General discussion about MS